Investing and Trading A-Term Final Reflection - John M

 Reflection - John M

Before I joined the Investing A-Term, I was investing and trading for nearly a year with moderate to little experience in how the stock market works. Following this, my understanding of the stock market and the art of investing has risen significantly. Not only do I now know how to plan for my retirement at age 18, but I also know that I can trade on the stock market short-term with confidence! In particular, I was most interested in planning out my Roth Individual Retirement Account that I already opened. At first, I knew that a Roth IRA would help me if I devoted a specific amount of money per year into that account, but I didn’t exactly know what to invest in, or how to diversify. After a few days of this A-Term, I developed an official spreadsheet to plan out my retirement account! (which is available for view on the Trading and Investing padlet) I now know what specific funds to invest in, and how much I should put into these funds. 

I would like to recommend this A-Term to anyone who is interested in investing or trading in general. For example, through group discussions alone, my knowledge of the markets, trading platforms, and even buying and selling real estate has expanded. There is a place in the world of trading and investing for everyone, and I think this A-Term is a great place to start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The trailblazing blog (First One!) - Micah

CMa - Reflection On A-Term

Investing and Trading A-Term - Day 5 - John M