Reflection of A term-Andres Yengle

 I decided to take this A term for the reason I think a lot of people joined: to make lots and lots of money. Over the past 8 days, I think I have learned more about investing and trading than the majority of adults in the world. I enjoyed this A term so much more than I originally thought I would. Going into this I thought it was going to be very boring and I was only doing it because I thought it was a good learning experience and information that would be helpful in the future. As the days passed I realized that although investing and trading can be very stressful, it also can be very exciting and fun to learn about. I loved learning about everything we talked about. I especially enjoyed it when I was even able to teach my own parents about the investing world. I think my favorite part of the course was how independent it was. After learning the basics Dr. Ott explained that we can research anything that piqued our interests. We were able to dive deeper into what we wanted to learn, and I enjoyed that very much. I think my favorite thing that we learned about was passive income and how there are things we can do to make money when we aren't even working such as renting out property that you own. I really enjoyed this A term and suggest if given the opportunity to take the class.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Learned To Make A Lot More Money Than I Have - A Reflection by Micah Weinstock

Investing and Trading A-Term - Day 5 - John M

The trailblazing blog (First One!) - Micah