The trailblazing blog (First One!) - Micah

This morning, we discussed how to use the website "TradingView" and had to create accounts on the platform. Additionally, there was a slight fiasco in attempting to gain access to this blog, somehow I was the only person to receive an invite at first. Then we broke off to write a bit about our chosen topics. When the group came back together, we discussed and read, then broke apart for lunch.


This afternoon, we discussed what we learned from playing with the graphs on TradingView and delegated who would write todays blogger. I wonder who they picked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Learned To Make A Lot More Money Than I Have - A Reflection by Micah Weinstock

obviously mia- Reflecting on why I suddenly decided upon becoming a vile and repulsive capitalisT